Saturday, December 12, 2009

hey queenie oh queenie ((IMBACK))

I have six followers. hmm. well people you should know some things.

I stopped posting in july cause my mom turned off my phone. and this is the way I post because my internet access is limited.

im sorry about that.

also im a different person, and some of you may not agree with my new ideas.

I started college and im finishing up my first semester. im a different person completely. I read that last post and to me its like a different person.


anyhoo. I fasted all day yesterday. I had just a grande coffee and a venti coffee from starbucks. id say under 200. but more than likely, 100.

I don't think of this as 'ana' as a struggle, as a negative. for now. this may change but I was reading some blogs and they're like 'this is my demon.' 'oh, this is hell.' 'I just want to die.'

quite the opposite with me. this time around and honestly I know my success is inevitable. I hate food. I do. I eat to feel normal around people, its like to be socially sound. and then my insides the physical part of me is just horrid. my body hates food.


before I came back to heavy restricting I started drinking juices and I HIGHLY recommend it. especially like carrot juice. the taste is not too great, its got like a bite to it lol, but its so low in calories, yet high in nutrition. AND since your body isn't digesting 40 baby carrots, you feel the energy immediately and most important hunger just goes away.

hunger=your body wanting nutrition.

its so much better to give your body a little concentrated nutrition (i.e. vegetable juice) than a lot of what fatties cal food.

you seriously have to eat so much of that, to get the same result from a few sips of carrot juice.

carrot juice takes a while to get used to. if you absolutely can't stand it, find something else. MUST BE A VEGETABLE. fruit juice is so high in cals it'll be defeating the purpose.

hope that helps. I miss you all. comment if you're still reading.


I read this on someone else's blog and it made me very happy. its the sum of my efforts:

"fast and be pretty."


so simple, so true. im tired of agonizing over 'ana' I want to fast, be the envy of others, get the boy, and be signed to a modeling agency. stat :)


my weight yesterday was 142. I don't want to weigh myself again til monday morning.


I find weighings jinx me. if im still fat, I think im getting no where and there's no point so I eat. and if im thinner, I reason its only a little and I eat and gain it back.

monday I've got class so that should help me get a start on not damning myself because of the scale as I hurry off to school.

I appreciate you all. sorry its been a bit. hope you're still reading.

think thin!!

2 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

So very glad to have you back! And i'm certainly going to have to try your juice trick!
I half-way agree about being ok with your ED. Sometimes i love mine, but other times i hate it. Can't make up my mind i suppose. Lol.

strictchick said...

yeah I've been there too. loathing ana. its just im not so quick about going back and forth (not that its a negative, just saying) so right now I love it but I like really love it lol.

keep reading im about to post again. I usually post like day to day but my phone.. you know.