Saturday, December 19, 2009

thanks so much ana's girl for the comment

I completely agree. I've done what others wanted me to do for so long and im never happy. I always start eating bc of her. and like now when I think about it, I think I really just want to eat but its easier when being provoked to just blame it on her. NO MORE. that's so weak. to be like oh its your fault im fat. its my fault for putting the food in my mouth.

so yeah earlier I ate a luna bar for bfast and drank water.

that's 180cals.

I think I've got a chance at this modeling thing. I've got to just stay strong. its soo difficult for me to get over this speed bump of 137-139.

I've been 137-139 for like almost a week. uggh. why won't it just come off?

im convinced though that it can't last forever. eventually the scale will tip. eventually.

No comments: