Monday, December 21, 2009

so like this weekend was a bust.

I had pizza on staurday. weighed myself sunday and I was 144.

then I had a bunch of food. idk even know what. some chipotle was in there though, yesterday. and this morning I weigh 141.0

so I think maybe my metabolism has worked itself out. I've decided to fast for 2 days and then on the third, eat like 1000 cals. im going to do this twice and see how it works out.

more specifically.


fast1: bit of coffee, tons of water.
fast2: bit of coffee, tons of water.
eat3: beans, juice, bit of cheese, healthy stuff.
fast1: about 500 cals in juice and tons of water.
fast2: bit of coffee, tons of water.
eat3: eat healthy again.


ill see how this works out. its like trial and error. I feel like I have so much energy and so much food inside me right now. im really looking forward to fasting today. although I think ill save my coffee for AFTER my final cause it makes my tummy rumble.

today is the day im hoping that he asks me out or something. I just want him to give me the faintest notion that he wants to keep in touch.

okay off subject.

1 comment:

Ana's Girl said...

Your plan sounds perfect. Stick with it!