Tuesday, December 15, 2009

so today was a bit confusing even for me.

so this morning I didn't get that bagel and cream cheese. I went to the grocery and picked up some cheese (cause I really wanted a grilled cheese) and some carrot juice. then I got home, made the grilled cheese, poured some carrot juice, began loathing myself for what I was doing and then as I was chewing something murmured in my ear, "you don't have to swallow."

and I didn't. I got a bag and I chewed and spitted that whole grilled cheese but I drank the carrot juice. then I was actually full.

but my mom asked me to pick her up from work for lunch and we went to trader joes. uuugh. almost got a pizza, but settled with a lunabar. about 180cals. then I went next door and got a jumbo almond croissant. do not ask me why. this is the part where I just don't understand what happened.

the jam in the center was SUPER sweet so I ended up eating only the crunchy edges. I felt so full and gross and disgusting. I danced a bit to lady gaga and felt better though. I was really sweating and out of breath I had to lie down. I ended up falling asleep for about an hour and when I woke up I looked tinier and on the scale I was 135.

but then I went to class. and I couldn't think straight or something. I don't know why but I got a hot chocolate. and I feel like I kind of ruined everything. like although it was just hot chocolate, I don't have that empty feeling that I had when I first woke up from the nap I had earlier. tomorrow ill weigh myself again. also tomorrow my mom is off so I know ill be expected to eat at some point.

tonight she kept asking and asking if I wanted chipotle. talk about temptation.

anyways the hot chocolate is kinda making me pissy, it was pointless. about 200cals. but it didn't help at all. I still did horribly on the test.

idk if I've said this but my goal is to stay within the range of 125-130 im 5ft 10.

I bought these diesel jeans offline cause they were super cheap and a size 27 which is what I USUALLY wear. but they're like a small 27. more like a 26. and since there's limited stretch its like a strict 26. no wiggle room. anyways. when I weighed 135 before class I was able to get them up a little further.

I can't wait until I can wear them that will be the ultimate.

wish me luck. I've been feeling down. there's a boy who has liked me all semester and just now I've kinda realized I like him too (don't ask how I've got no idea how these things work). but the last time I saw him I thought I was dropping good hints but he didn't like really respond in the way that I wanted. like he didn't ask me out. I think I make him scared but if only he knew he makes me scared-er lol.

so yeah this whole weight thing is really taking a toll on how I feel about myself. sometimes I think he's just afraid and then other times I think he just doesn't like me anymore. blurgh..

kk enough about that.


good luck

think thinn xx

p.s. I hope so much im still 135 tomorrow.

and welcome new follower!!

4 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

Don't feel so bad about the hot chocolate or anything else. A little bit of food now and then to trick your metabolism into working harder is good for your weight loss. Stay strong, dearie. I'm sure the boy is madly in love with you--you're too sweet for him not to be!

strictchick said...

aww. thanks. you're a doll. for real. not to sound cheesy or anything, but that made me feel special :)

Kate Lunacy. said...

It was a bad day!!! But don't give up. Everyday is the beginning!
Sometimes you eat and you don't
know why. You realize later what you did was horrible.
Stay Strong. Im gonna to read your blog and comment it because we all
need listeners ;)


kate <3

strictchick said...

thanks so much kate, I appreciate it :)