Monday, December 14, 2009

Im starting the ABC Diet

my plan is to go til the end of january which makes it out to 47days if I start today.

I just weighed myself: 137!

im so happy. I lost 5lbs on my three day fast. but don't let me get too happy. oh tell me im fat please. fat fat fat fat fat fat fat.

small victory. I have to keep going. my next goal is 130. I plan on juice fasting this entire week. so ill get some calories. ill use the ABC as a guide. but all in juice.


130 by friday??

ugh I just really don't wanna gain this back. at all. food is GROSS. it takes away all the happiness I feel now.

2 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

I always feel so much happier when i'm fasting or restricting than when i'm eating. I'm sure you're the same way. Keep that in mind if you feel the urge to eat. Stay strong, love.

strictchick said...

thanks soo much girlie. I think you're my sole active follower haha I was listening to gaga this morn on my way to school and I thought of you.

stay strong. it starts with one day of restricting and then you're back in restricting bliss and happiness. it seems so daunting before you start but once you do.. OMGGG. lol


good luckk!!
think thin