Saturday, December 19, 2009

just weighed myself

138.4 ugh.
friday morning: 139.2

im going to keep track of day to day. I usually forget and overestimate or underestimate and then I feel like im not losing at all.

so down .8 from yesterday. every journey starts with a single step right?

my mom saw. she saw that I've got a scale and she goes, "oh you've got your scale out, trying to lose eighty pounds?"

I really don't need her condescending bull shit RIGHT NOW. god I hate her. idk why she cares so much I wish she would just leave me alone for a bit. she's so condescending and unsupportive unless im doing what SHE wants me to do. if its not then she completely shuts off. its so annoying.

1 comment:

Ana's Girl said...

That's how all of my family except my mom is. They've had me in tears with their bullshit before. Stay strong, darling. Don't listen to what anyone else says; do what you want to do!