Wednesday, December 16, 2009

so today was kind of a lost like I knew it would be.

maybe it was my negative thinking that since my mom was off I would have to eat but idk. im lying here and I feel like crap. like I might throw up. which would suck and be pointless since I ate last about 4hrs ago and all the calories are digested.

but my tummy really hurts. I ate the most today than I've eaten in five days.

I had:

coconut water 60cals
1/2 a luna bar 90cals
1/2 a portobello mushroom sandwich ??cals
a bit of this french puff pastry with guyere ??cals
1/2 carrot muffin ??cals

and that's it. I think the muffin is what made me sick. I ate that last and I was kind of binging on it. like not really thinking just chewing. and my stomach started to hurt and I just stopped and threw the rest away.

my legs look thinner to me but that's probably because im wearing black stretchy yoga pants. this morn I weighed like 135-6

I've decided to buy a digital scale. probably tomorrow. but im not going to weigh myself until monday morning. my plan is to fast until monday morning. four days. I didn't get through four days last time. on the third day I ate a bit. but the day after I didn't eat at all. so it was like a four day fast with a bit on the third night. don't want that this time. no bit on the third night for me.

wish me luck I know for sure its gonna be difficult. I feel so ill atm. tomorrow I want to keep busy and away from food. I think I might be dehydrated. or about to have a migraine. or both. idk.

I hope I don't throw up. I haaate throwing up.

wish me luck. hello new follower. please comment if you can I welcome the support. if you can't I understand. because of my server I can't comment a lot either on certain pages.


think thinn xxx
I love you all so much srsly you're my rock. seeing the number of followers grow even a bit is super inspiring.

No comments: