Tuesday, December 15, 2009

slight mishap this morning.

minor family drama.

I drank a bit of grapefruit juice before I weighed myself, before I went to the bathroom even. it was even that much and I feel sooo full. like I can feel it in my stomach and it almost feels like its gonna come back up due to lack of space.

so yeah my plan worked. I don't even want a grilled cheese and I made it through last night. tomorrow ill probably have to eat because my mom is off from work but what if I don't? omg another three day fast.

it'll be like 6days and all I had was a bit of fried chicken and some bread. but I don't want to get wrapped up in the MAYBEs. ill just focus on today. today I don't want to eat at all. I have a final later which sucks. I might have to eat something for a bit of energy. maybe ill go get some carrot juice if when I start studying I can't concentrate.

but only then. yeah calories for today will only be in juice.


thanks so much for the comment Ana's Girl I think you're the only one reading lol. also I like that tip the next time I eat it will be before I work out. ill definitely be burning it off and the work out will be easier :)



think thinn xx


ill update when I weigh myself.

update: I weigh I think 136. the lines are so small it could stil be 137. ugh. I wanna eat. I feel like im getting no where and that I should just give up. yeah. im gonna go get a bagel with jalapeno cream cheese. dunno if ill actually eat it.

No comments: