Saturday, December 26, 2009

so I've been eating and eating

since I posted last. I haven't been weighing myself much. today I only had:

half a pepsi 75cals
coffee 100cals?
perrier 0cals

so the plan is to not eat anymore. im thinking I fast two days at a time. and then eat a bit and then fast two more days. ill see how that works out.

tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday I basically smoked pot and ate everything in sight. I remember weighing myself at some point and being like 144.6 so ill see tomorrow.

wish me luck. im getting a headache. idk if its cause I didn't smoke today or cause I didn't eat. probably a bit of both. im gonna drink a liter of water and chill out. my mom is cooking but I've got no desire to eat.

wish me luck xx


I hope you guys have been doing better than I.

1 comment:

Ana's Girl said...

Stay strong, darling. It's not your fault that pot gives you the munchies. You can do better now!