Thursday, December 17, 2009

((picture)) just woke up

haven't eaten, weighed, or anything and I was looking at my arm.

I've got one huge mirror on two different walls in my room, and one is right by my bed. I like to look at myself as soon as I wake up and make predictions about weight before actually weighing. its sort of sad, VERY vain.

so I was looking at my arm and its like tiny. all of this for a tiny arm?? uugh I wish this thinness would cascade down my legs. my jiggly thighs could use a healthy dose. anyways here's the picuture.

it looks kind of weird cause I took it with my phone but I didn't edit it at all or elongate it or anything. I couldn't, im on my phone. anyways that is seriously, my arm.






think thin
xx

2 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

I have a huge mirror in my room, right by my bed too! AND i do the same thing--well, minus weighing at all because i have no scale (damn it).
My arms aren't tiny... I'm jealous.

strictchick said...

aww itll get better. youve gotta just keep trying its so hard. seriously idk how im gonna manage this fast. its always one minute at a time i guess.