Friday, December 18, 2009

technical difficulties with blogger

okay so with another email I had two blogs. then I deleted one. and now my dashboard is set to: showing 0 of 2 blogs whereas when it was only one it always showed the one.

and when I click show all it doesn't do anything (im on a phone) so now I can't update my one blog.

is there a way to remove a deleted blog from my dashboard?


k anyways. I had 'dinner' I chewed and spitted a grilled cheese and cookies. and my mom wasn't paying attention so I didn't have to swallow any of it!!

uugh. my mom is the worst atm. she's like in this funk cause im losing weight and she can't do anything about it. like im too old now. I do what I want basically. im hoping to just move out soon im so tired of her. I lay down a lot because im not eating and im tired and shell make noise and bust in my room to ask me a dumb question. its so aggravating.

k im done ranting. gonna weigh in tomorrow morn hopefully I've lost. I've only swallowed grapefruit juice and water since coming home.

No comments: