Sunday, July 19, 2009

my fast is off.

i think im just going to restrict. i didnt binge or anything but i had two yogurt cups and some plantanes.

yogurt: 110cals each (x2=220cals)
grapefruit juice:80
plantanes.. i have no idea. i only had a few. im gonna say 500cals for today cause i did yoga.

i want to do a juice fast eventually but it might be better to do one when im under less suspicion. also i hope that since i ate i can actually fall asleep! i hate how it takes longer to get dark, during the school year if im trying not to eat i start trying to fall asleep at like 6.. ugh.

im looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow. my legs actually look kind of gross right now bc the yoga loosened up my muscle and now they look super jiggly. hopefully since its loose i can drop it faster. i must be thin!

sorry i never posted thinspo.. im on my phone and that makes it super hard. im sorry. i hope youre all doing great :)

im really tired.

Think Thinn,
Strict Chick

1 comment:

Ana's Girl said...

I'm trying the Ana Boot Camp program beginning tomorrow; it's all about restriction. We could all start it together if you'd like. I'll post the plan on my blog. Check it out and let me know what you think. Here's my blog address:
http://acceptingana.blogspot.com/