Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hello there thinnie minnies

This is an intro post. This is as personal as I will get.

I'm young. I live in southern california. And I suffer from anorexia. I got out of recovery about 2 months ago and I've eaten on average about 1 meal a day since although the real weight hasnt come off as I would like sadly.

I began searching online for thinspo but more importantly a blog where a real person whom I could relate to told their story of pure misery. I found one where a girl is trying, very hard, and its also very popular, but it just wasnt for me. It dealt too much with her personal life. Luckily, I have another blog for that! This blog and you, are about to become my thinspo. I seriously almost had a slice of bread and then I thought up the idea of sharing what I'm going through because it is so hard. Like I didnt even really want the bread, you know?

I think you do, and I'm really glad youre here :)

Think Thinn,
Strict Chick.

No comments: