Sunday, July 19, 2009

i seriously looove Yoga!

i cannot stress this enough Yoga is sooo good for you! the place i went to today is even better than the place i went to before im soo happy :)

also my mom came in with me and i was going to pay $10 for one class but they have this special where you can do unlimited classes for 2weeks for $29 and my mom let me get it bc im not doing anything else during the day SCORE!! guess whos going to be doing yoga for the next two weeks??

my goal was 135 by aug1 which is 2weeks from yesterday and the last time i weighed in i had about 9lbs to go. im believing in myself that this can happen. it must! i had a small glass of grapefruit juice before i left and im glad i did because i started to feel like i was going to faint! also my back has been screwed up on account of my old mattress, all gone now! my posture is so much better and good posture burns calories!!

also Yoga itself burns calories while opening your body up to repairing itself! i was sweating soo much which i didnt expect at all because that NEVER happened at the other place i went to. it was all about relaxation which is good i guess. here though we like really stretch i love it! my muscles are so tight and bulky and now i feel a little bit more limber and thin :) after two weeks i should look amazing i am sooooooooooo excited! i will tell you all about it along the way (of course).

my mom left to go to this thing so im gonna make some food and pretend i ate it so that later i wont have to. that would mean all i had was the grapefruit juice so im definitely in the negative. i also took the bus home and had to walk a bit and its super sunny//hot today.

wow. i truly love days like this. seriously. this week, i had doubting moments but i was like 'no matter what you think just dont eat. bottom line, dont eat. it will work just dont give in.' and it was tough. i was alone a lot and i was thinking like FML i hate having to do this just to be happy but really when youre getting thinner, it is SO worth it!

so just keep starving. KEEP STARVING DONT GIVE IN! one day soon you will remember this post when you cant wipe that giant smile off your face no matter how hard you try!

Think Thinn,
Strict Chick

p.s. bc of the recession, tons of yoga places are having deals. i know everyone doesnt live in so cal where theyre like on every corner but look it up! its a great way to burn cals without getting bulky muscle (my personal biggest issue) and its really good for your body and face it, youre kind of STARVING it. so go do some yoga! its such a light workout ANYONE can do it seriously. the ppl in my class were not limber and thin in the least bit. im sure i was the smallest which is sad. also the teacher had the fattest ass i have ever seen (not good for yoga pants :/ ) so GO!! NO EXCUSES!!

comment if you have any questions, its what im here for!

2 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

Yoga sounds amazing. I'll have to check into it because i totally understand what you mean about wanting to get in shape with out the muscles (I have that issue too). And also, your blog is amazing. I love it and will definately keep following it.

strictchick said...

yeah yeah its perfect for that! im sooo happy that youre going to try! thats always the first step just take it one at a time no pressure im always here :)

and im soooo happy you love the blog!! that made me happy. truly. i cant follow anything or comment on most formats bc of my browser but be sure to tell others for me k?

look at my new post on the fast wanna join me?