Sunday, July 19, 2009

3day juice fast

are my two followers up for the challenge?

I've only had grapefruit juice today and since i cant sleep anyways i thought a three day fast with yoga would be really good to jump start the losing. i have 9lbs and like 12 days. starting tomorrow.

i think it would be really fun :) im getting better at hiding food from my mom. this is the main reason i dont do fasts because sometimes, for her, i have to put something in my mouth and just knowing that she is the reason why i broke a fast UGH i verge on going psychotic! but i think i could do it. i did it last night. i did it this morning. i just remembered i didnt take the trash out. i hope she didnt check it earlier.. nope. still tied in a knot like i left it.

its great cause shes soo anal about the dishes being washed ALL the time so i dont even have to dirty them up to prove i ate, i just have to throw the food away!

join me on a three day juice fast! ill only be having grapefruit. wow. i just realized im standing in my kitchen and i dont want to eat anything, im writing about a three day juice fast HAHA

Think Thinn,
lemme know if you wanna fast together,
Strict Chick

No comments: