Sunday, July 19, 2009

i hope i can be your thinspo :)

so yesterday was tough i will go into that in a separate post. this one is to show off my progress.

i currently cant sleep and so i started taking some photos while lying here in bed. im real sorry cause my flash is shit and in some my belly button looks weird but i hope i could still be your thinspo (partially?)


i really like my legs in this one.


you can sort of see my nudge of a baby hipbone


ugh this is why i hate the flash. you can sort of see how defined my ribs are now on the right.


i really like my legs in this one too.

3 comments:

Skinny said...

Oooh! U look amazing sweety!!! I wish I looked like that... I have been bingebingebingeing for a MONTH!!! I hate myself... Ill try and fast today! I just have to.... I bought 2 new leggings and Ive gained 10 pounds ...and cant wear them until I lose those 10 pounds again!!! :S ... aaaghhh...
How u've been doin lately? :)

strictchick said...

i figured out how i could comment!!

thank you sooo much. i love leggings and im sure youre going to look great once you lose a few and with ana it wont take long just go for it! i talked about it in some other posts thanks for following me! let me know how youre doing we're in it together, sisters in ana :)

Ana's Girl said...

You look awesome. So skinny. I wanna get that skinny, and you definately are a thinspo to me (despite the crappy flash on your camera, which isn't any worse than mine)!! I'm wayy too self conscious rite now to put up pictures of me on my blog, but maybe someday i can be like you!